SAAG Wins Workover Contracts from ONGC
SAAG's Indian subsidiary, SAAG RR Infra Limited, has received contracts from ONGC for two of its offshore modular workover rigs, the SAAG Pacific and the SAAG Saffron. The contracts are for well service and workover operations offshore India.
Both contracts have a firm period of three years with an expected commencement date of early next year. The contracts are valued at RM 200 million for the three year term including mobilization fees.
Operates 38 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: SAAG Drilling and Well Services more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- SAAG Wins Workover Contracts from ONGC (Apr 18)
- SAAG Acquires Keppel's Stake in New Jack-up JV (Aug 24)
- SAAG Drilling Wins Contract Extension from ExxonMobil (Jun 12)