Anzon Energy to Suspend Basker 6 Sidetrack as Producer
The Ocean Patriot is currently running and cementing 9-5/8" production casing on the Basker 6 sidetrack well. This weekend it is planned to perforate the oil sands, complete and clean up the well prior to suspending for connection to the Crystal Ocean FPSO in June or July.
Basker 6 ST1 is a conventional low-angle well located in the south-eastern part of the Basker field and has both Intra-Latrobe reservoir development and appraisal objectives.
The Basker field is situated in the Gippsland Basin offshore Australia in approximately 180 meters of water.
Participants in the Baker-Manta joint venture are Anzon Australia Limited as operator with 40%; Beach Petroleum with 40% and CIECO Exploration with the remaining 20%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)