FMC, LLOG Exploration Sign Multi-Year GOM Alliance Agreement
FMC Technologies, Inc. has signed a multi-year alliance agreement with LLOG Exploration Company, L.L.C., for pending oilfield development projects in the Gulf of Mexico.
Under the agreement, FMC Technologies will manufacture and provide subsea production systems, engineering and life-of-field services for various offshore projects that LLOG is developing throughout the Gulf of Mexico, including MC72, Green Canyon 448 and Mississippi Canyon 503.
"We have enjoyed serving as LLOG's preferred provider for the last several years," said John Gremp, executive vice president of energy systems at FMC Technologies. "The signing of today's alliance agreement comes only weeks after LLOG announced they had identified three new deepwater discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico. We're excited about formalizing our alliance and welcome the opportunity to assist LLOG in developing their discoveries in the Gulf."
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)
Company: LLOG more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- McDermott Secures Sizeable Services Contract in Gulf of Mexico (Jun 23)
- Ocean Installer Wins Delta House SURF Contract (Nov 21)
- Technip Bags Subsea Gig for Delta House Field (Oct 14)