Banda Well Reaches Total Depth
Roc Oil reports that the Banda NW appraisal well located offshore Mauritania has reached a total depth of 2,703 mBRT and a wireline logging program is now underway.
Once wireline logging has been completed on the well, the Atwood Hunter will move to the Chinguetti field where it will carry out a program of planned well interventions and drill two new production wells.
Petronas Carigali is the operator of the field with a 53.846% stake. Other participants are Roc Oil with 3.693%, Tullow Oil with 21.600%, Mauritania Holdings with 11.630% and Premier Oil with the remaining 9.231%.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Atwood Oceanics more info
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)