DONG Receives Approval to Use Maersk Guardian for Exploration Work
Dong E&P Norge AS has been granted consent to drill exploration well 3/7-7 with the Maersk Guardian jackup in Production License 289. The water depth at the site is approximately 62 meters.
The Maersk Guardian is operated by Maersk Contractors Norge AS. The rig received an Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) on November 1, 2002.In its consent application, Dong writes that the drilling is expected to commence in the first half of 2008 and last approximately 67 days.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Maersk Drilling more info
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)