DMT Sapphire Heads To India
Deep Marine Technology, Inc. announces the newest addition to its fleet, the 240ft DMT Sapphire, has been awarded a job in India from Boots and Coots International Well Control, Inc. This will mark the first job for the company owned DMT Sapphire.
Scheduled to leave the Gulf in early April, the DMT Sapphire is expected to be gone for approximately four and a half months assisting a rig in lifting a fallen BOP.
The DMT Sapphire is equipped with a 40T Knuckle Boom Crane, a Subsea Launch & Recovery Winch with 10,000ft of 1 1/2-in. cable, accommodations for 36, and is outfitted with a 150Hp, 10,000ft Triton XLS work class ROV.
- ONGC Fights Fire at Olpad-31 Gas Well in India, 12 Injured (Apr 20)
- Halliburton Finalizes Acquisition of Boots & Coots (Sep 20)
- Boots & Coots' Services in Demand in 1Q (May 06)
Company: Deep Marine Technology more info
- Oceaneering Bids High for DMT Sapphire (May 20)
- DMT Emerald Successfully Installs Subsea Equipment for Major Oil Co (Aug 25)
- Deep Marine Technology Welcomes New President and COO (Aug 12)