ClampOn Snags Subsea Contract
Vetco Gray has awarded ClampOn a significant contact for the supply of ClampOn DSP-06 Subsea Particle Monitors and ClampOn DSP Pig Subsea Detectors for the Skarv Idun field located in the North Sea.
In addition to that 2007 was the best year ever recorded in ClampOn's history for supply of subsea sensors, the award given by Vetco Gray reinforces ClampOn's position as the leading supplier of ultrasonic intelligent sensors in the subsea market.
- Hayward Tyler on Track to Deliver Motor to VetcoGray in Norway (Feb 10)
- GE Oil & Gas Boosts Lobito Tomboco Output (Feb 02)
- Shell Places First Order for VetcoGray Subsea Tree (Feb 01)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)