Husky Energy and BP Complete Joint Venture Agreements
Husky Energy Inc. reported that all necessary government and regulatory approvals have been received for the formation of an integrated oil sands/refining joint venture. This transaction is a creation of two 50/50 partnerships whereby Husky contributes and operates its Sunrise oil sands project in Alberta, Canada and BP contributes and operates its Toledo refinery in Ohio, U.S.A.
Husky/BP have completed all agreements on schedule. The effective date for the transaction is January 1, 2008.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: Husky Energy more info
- As Crude Rallies, Husky May Gain as Top Oil-Sands Stock Pick (Jan 15)
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)