Acergy Awarded 2 N. Sea Contracts By StatoilHydro
Acergy S.A. announced the award of two contracts valued at approximately $60 million from StatoilHydro on behalf of the Gjoa and Morvin licenses.
The contract for the Gjoa project is for the pre-installation of static and dynamic umbilicals and flexible risers in 2009 and hook-up of risers to the Gjoa platform in 2010.
The contract for the Morvin project is for the installation of a flexible riser, a Direct Electrical Heating riser, a dynamic umbilical at Asgard B and two static umbilicals from Morvin to Asgard. All work will be completed in 2009.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "We are very pleased to be awarded these contracts from StatoilHydro. Acergy has a long history in performing similar work for both Statoil and Hydro, and this is the first contract awarded by the merged company. Acergy has previous experience from the Asgard area, and we look forward to undertaking a bigger part of the Gjoa field development."
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)