Petrojack II Pte Ltd Takes Delivery of Petrojack II
Petrojack II, a Baker Pacific Class 375 design, has been built at Jurong Shipyard Pty in Singapore.
Petrojack II Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Petrojack ASA, has taken delivery of the Petrojack II today, 28 March 2008.
The rig will from March 28 go on contract with Saipem.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)