ATP Advances GOM Hubs with Lease Sale
ATP Oil & Gas Corporation announced that it was the apparent high bidder on Atwater Valley Block 19, Atwater Valley Block 62 and Mississippi Canyon 304 offshore blocks upon which ATP bid at the Central Gulf of Mexico Offshore Lease Sale 206 held on March 19th in New Orleans. Atwater Valley Block 19 is located in approximately 4,199 feet of water and Atwater Valley Block 62 is located in approximately 4,173 feet of water, and both are in close proximity to ATP's Telemark Hub. Mississippi Canyon Block 304 is located in approximately 6,793 feet of water and is located near the ATP operated Canyon Express pipeline system. If ATP is awarded the blocks, the company will have a 100% working interest in each one and serve as operator.
ATP Vice President of Acquisitions George R. Morris stated, "If awarded, these blocks will further advance two of our core areas, the Canyon Express pipeline system and Telemark, where we are in the process of executing ongoing operational plans for the development of these deepwater hubs."
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: Minerals Management Service (MMS) more info
- Obama Names New Head of MMS (Jun 15)
- Abbey Implements New Drilling Requirements (Jun 07)
- MMS Chief Resigns (May 27)