Fox Enlists Halliburton to Stimulate Spears Gas Unit in Texas
Fox Petroleum Inc. announced that Halliburton service crews have arrived on site at the Spears Gas Unit 2, Well #1 in Pecos County, Texas and that stimulation of the well is scheduled to take place this week. Halliburton is an international full service giant, with many decades of experience in improving the life cycle of oil and gas reservoirs.
Fox and partners enlisted the services of Halliburton to stimulate and clean the well bore to enhance production by using acid fracturing methods, in hopes of improving the 2.5 million cubic feet of gas per day (mmcfgpd) that initial testing after drilling yielded.
Alex Craven, Vice President, Finance noted, "Stimulating this well's production is important for our company. This is in line with Fox's strategy to improve revenue streams through increased production. We have faith that the services Halliburton will provide us will help protect our investment in Texas."
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Fox Petroleum Inc. more info
- Fox Petroleum Files Financial Statements (Nov 04)
- Cameron Parish Re-Acquires La. Wells (Sep 29)
- Fox Petroleum Briefs Preliminary Estimates for La. Lease (Sep 19)