Ferguson Modular Awarded International Contracts
International accommodation and workspace specialists Ferguson Modular Ltd are poised to deliver a series of new build units around the globe. Following a recent run of contract awards, five workspace modules are due to be mobilised worldwide from the firm's Inverurie manufacturing facility, at a combined rental value of over UK250,000.
Petronas and Aker Kvaerner have both hired workspace units for use in Mauritania and Norway respectively while Shell has contracted a 4.8m workspace module configured as an office, for use in the UK sector. Two 6m, A60, Zone 2, office modules have also be mobilised to Congo, West Africa for use by Saipem.
Business Development Coordinator, Gary Lindsay, said "We have experienced increasing levels of demand for our units worldwide, these orders follow recent international contracts for workspace units in Australia, Tunisia and Singapore and we welcome these further international contracts."
Divisional Manager, Gary Wilson commented "We have recently invested over UK4 million into our hire fleet which has enabled us to release a number of brand new A60, Zone 2, DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 certified workspace modules into the market to meet customer demand. Thanks to our in-house manufacturing facility we can customise our units to meet particular country requirements within short lead times, ensuring that our customers needs are met."
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
Company: Ferguson Modular more info
- Ferguson Modular Invests in New Modules for Norwegian Fleet (Oct 18)
- Ferguson Modular Appoints New Business Development Manager (Jun 22)
- Ferguson Modular Awards Outfitting Contracts for Support Vessel (Mar 23)