Additional Deliveries for Grenland Group to FMC Technologies
Grenland Group has received additional orders from FMC Technologies in Kongsberg for the fabrication, assembly and testing of subsea structures as a part of FMC's deliveries to Woodside's Pluto LNG Project.
The additional contract has a value of approximately NOK 30 million in revenue to Grenland Group, and comprises fabrication of subsea pipe systems. The total contract value for Grenland Group is now NOK 105 million on this project.
The subsea structures will be fabricated at Grenland Group's yards in Grenland, Norway. Woodside is the owner and operator of the large gas field Pluto, located northwest of Australia. The delivery of the subsea structures and the subsea pipe systems is scheduled for Q4/2008 and Q1/2009.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)