New Triton Rig En Route to East Texas for Meridian
Meridian Resource's new rig, the Triton, is anticipated to be delivered by the end of this month to either the next well in the Company's East Texas Austin Chalk play, or one of the previously referenced wells in the south Texas area.
Orion Drilling Company, LP will be operating, maintaining and crewing two rigs used by Meridian. One of the rigs will be owned by Meridian and one will be on a long term contract. It is anticipated that Orion's management and operations of the rigs will improve drilling efficiencies and costs for the wells it drills.
- Meridian Resource Reports '09 Financial Results (Apr 16)
- Meridian Contracts Terrex for Seismic, Contemplates Australian JV (Jun 12)
- Meridian's 2008 Budget to Focus On 'Strategic' Acquisitions (Mar 13)
Company: Orion International Drilling Services Ltd more info
- New Triton Rig En Route to East Texas for Meridian (Mar 13)
- MIS to Build Two Jackups for Orion International (May 04)