Elixir Pulls Out at Pompano to Log the Hole
Elixir Petroleum Limited provided an update on drilling operations at the Pompano Gas Field at Brazos Block 446-L SE/4.
Since the company's last announcement, the operator of the Pompano Project, AnaTexas Offshore Inc., has advised that the 9 7/8-in. hole has been directionally drilled to a depth of 8,180 feet Measured Depth (MD).
At the time of the Operator’s report on March 10, 2008, the rig was making preparations to pull out of hole prior to carrying out two logging runs in this hole section. Following the conclusion of the logging operations, 7 5/8-in. casing will be run and thereafter the final drilling section will commence to a planned total depth of 9,358 feet MD.
- Elixir Petroleum Acquires AWE's 57.5% Stake in Cliff Head Oil Field Off WA (Oct 26)
- Adriatic Oil Gives Up North Sea License (Feb 24)
- Adriatic Oil Farms into Moray Firth Licenses (Dec 07)
Company: AnaTexas Offshore Inc. more info
- Preparations Advance for Pompano Workover Well (Sep 01)
- Elixir Reviews Operations at GOM's Pompano, High Island Projects (Jan 09)
- AnaTexas Prepares to Drill Ahead at Pompano Well-3 (Oct 08)