Det norske Enters License Swap Agreements with Concedo ASA
Det norske oljeselskap ASA has entered into a swap agreement with Concedo ASA. Det norske will farm down 15% of its 100% interest in Production License 383, scheduled for drilling in Q4 2008, against 15% in Exploration License 485, both located in the Norwegian Sea.
The basis for this transaction is to balance the company's exploration portfolio. The agreements are subject to approval by license partners and the authorities.
- UK Firms Faroe and Valiant Bag 8 Licenses in Norway (Jan 18)
- Gygrid Oil Discovery Could Extend Njord's Commercial Life (Jun 11)
- Det Norske Spuds Struten Prospect in Norwegian Sea (Jun 09)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Norway to Examine Competition Conditions in Oil Industry (Jul 20)
- SMOE Delivers Ivar Aasen Field's Platform Deck to Det norske (May 24)
- Oil Firm Det Norske Repeats 2016 Guidance, 1Q In Line (Apr 29)