Gazprom et al agree to Sell Natural Gas at European Prices
The Gazprom Headquarters hosted a working meeting of Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Management Committee of Gazprom, Uzakbai Karabalin, President of KazMunaiGaz, Nurmmukhamad Akhmedov, Chairman of the Management Committee of Uzbekneftegaz and Yagshigeldy Kakaev, Chairman of Turkmengaz. The meeting addressed the outlook for cooperation in the gas sector.
During the meeting the heads of the gas companies from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan stated that "based upon the interests of the national economies and considering the international commitments with regard to the energy supply reliability and continuity, starting from 2009 natural gas will be sold at European prices."
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: KazMunaiGaz more info
- Kazakhstan's Giant Kashagan Oil Field Begins Commercial Output (Nov 21)
- Kazmunaigas EP Says Cash Flow Stabilises (Jul 04)
- Chevron Deadline Nears For $40B Bet On Next Decade's Oil (Jul 01)
Company: Uzbekneftegaz more info
- Tethys Pens MOU for Uzbek Exploration (Feb 01)
- Tethys Signs MOU with Uzbekneftegaz (Nov 18)
- ONGC, Uzbekneftegaz Join Forces in Uzbek Exploration (May 18)