Digging Deep: Pemex Contracts 5 Rigs
Pemex has contracted five land rigs from Mexican oil services company Perforadora de Campeche. Pemex will use the rigs to help increase production in Southern Mexico.
The rigs are expected to start drilling oil and gas wells, in addition to performing completion and well maintenance services, in May 2008, and the contract is for three years.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Industrial Perforadora de Campeche more info
- i-Tech Wins 5-Year ROV Contract Onboard La Muralla III (Oct 22)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)
- Digging Deep: Pemex Contracts 5 Rigs (Mar 04)