Ruiz Appointed Engineering Manager at InterMoor
InterMoor Inc., an Acteon company, recently promoted Joao Carlos Ruiz de Oliveira as Engineering Manager for InterMoor do Brazil. Ruiz had been the Senior Engineer, Special Projects.
Based in Rio de Janeiro, Sr. Ruiz will oversee project execution as well as organizing engineering and administrative activities.
Prior to joining InterMoor in May 2007, Ruiz worked as a subsea engineer for Petrobras.
He is a graduate of Federal Fluminense University in Rio de Janeiro, completing requirements in mechanical engineering in 1998.
"The subsea experience Joao Carlos brings to InterMoor do Brasil will play a large role in the continued growth for this area of InterMoor's business and further expand InterMoor's presence within Brazil," said John Riggs, Managing Director of InterMoor do Brazil.
InterMoor do Brazil opened its Rio de Janeiro location in September 2006 with one employee and has grown to house 11 full-time employees. From this location, specialized mooring and rig relocation services are provided, as well as back-of-the-boat services, including subsea installation, manifold installation work and presetting of drilling conductors.
InterMoor, headquarted in Houston, is a leading supplier of mooring technology providing innovative solutions for rig moves and mooring services including engineering and design, fabrication and subsea installation.
- Sea Trucks to Provide Floatel Services for Malikai Project Off Malaysia (Jun 22)
- InterMoor Completes Mooring Work for COOEC at China's Panyu, Enping Fields (Oct 23)
- Acteon's InterMoor Expands in Asia Pacific, Opens New Singapore Office (Apr 25)
Company: Acteon more info
- InterMoor Wraps Up Ops at Offshore Angola Gig (Apr 03)
- 2H Offshore Expands Malaysia & Australia Presence, May Recruit Engineering (Dec 04)
- LDD Wraps Up Foundation Installation Gig Offshore Gabon (Oct 20)