Salamander Positioned to Acquire GFI
Salamander Energy notes the following announcement made by GFI Oil and Gas. On 14 December Salamander reached agreement with the Board of Directors of GFI Oil and Gas for the proposed acquisition of the entire issued and to be issued share capital.
A combined Prospectus and Circular was posted to shareholders on 14 February 2008 and an EGM is scheduled for 10 March 2008.
- Salamander Positioned to Acquire GFI (Feb 28)
- GFI's Development Drilling at Bualuang Pays Off (Feb 28)
- Salamander Energy Seeks Acquisition of GFI Oil & Gas (Dec 14)
Company: Salamander Energy plc more info
- Sona Petroleum Scraps Plans to Buy Stake in Salamander's Thai Assetss (Jan 14)
- Sona Clings on to Fading Hopes of Acquiring Thai Assets from Salamander (Nov 26)
- Salamander Backs Ophir Takeover Offer (Nov 24)