Simtronics Receives Order for Expansion of GJOA Semi EPCH Project
Simtronics ASA has today received a purchase order from Aker Kvaerner Stord AS for an expansion of the GJOA Semi EPCH project. The expansion order has a value of more than U.S. $427,000.
The initial order for this project was announced on June 4, 2007. The total confirmed order for supply of a complete active fire fighting solution for the GJOA Semi EPCH project is now in excess of U.S. $6.9 million.
The project will be delivered during the 1H 2008.
The work will be executed by Simtronics ASA subsidiary - Water Mist Engineering AS.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Simtronics ASA more info
- Simtronics Wins Product Order for Offshore ME Installations (Dec 17)
- Simtronics' Sales Triple During Second Quarter (Aug 15)
- Simtronics Snags LOI to Deliver Equipment Offshore North Sea (Aug 12)