EMGS Awarded $10 Million Scanning Contract in Ghana
EMGS has been awarded a contract by Hess Corporation to provide Scanning and further delineations services to aid in the assessment of the hydrocarbon potential in Hess acreage offshore Ghana.
The contract is worth about USD 10 million. Pre-acquisition work has been ongoing and the survey is expected to start immediately with follow on processing and interpretation services carried out in close cooperation with the client by EMGS in Houston.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
Company: Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (emgs) more info
- EMGS Secures Contract Extension With Malaysian Oil Company (Nov 17)
- EMGS Confirms Further Staff Cuts (Oct 17)
- EMGS Confirms Staff Cuts (Apr 14)