Perry Slingsby Systems Secures Contract with DOF Subsea
Leading provider of remote intervention technologies and equipment Perry Slingsby Systems (PSS) has secured a contract to supply 10 new generation Triton XLX ROV systems to offshore survey, IMR, construction support and engineering contractor, DOF Subsea.
The agreement will see PSS deliver five 3,000m 150HP systems a year throughout 2009 and 2010 for use across DOF Subsea's operations.
Each system is equipped with the all new ICE (Integrated Controls Engine) real-time control system and configured with the latest generation survey capabilities, fully integrated operators control chair and the option of upgrading to a 150 HP auxiliary hydraulic system.
DOF Subsea and PSS have benefited from a long partnership together. This latest order brings the total number of PSS systems contracted by the company in the last 30 months to 21.
PSS chief operating officer Bruce Lokay said: "DOF Subsea is a valued customer and we are very pleased that our long term relationship with them is set to continue. The contract award recognizes our ability to deliver quality and reliability as well as our capability to offer our customers new and innovative technology."
- Titan Hires Well Service Companies to Manage Wells in Crows Run Field (Jul 17)
- Perry Slingsby Systems Secures Contract with DOF Subsea (Feb 14)
- Canetic Acquires Titan, Declares Compulsory Acquisition of Class A Shares (Jan 11)
Company: Perry Slingsby Systems more info
- Triton's Next Gen ROV Makes a Splash in Subsea Market (Feb 10)
- Triton Secures ROV Deal with Asia Pacific Client (Sep 14)
- Triton Group to Unveil Next Generation ROV (Aug 31)