Acergy Awarded $195 Million Contract in Canada
Acergy S.A. reported the award of a $195 million EPIC contract from EnCana Corporation for offshore installation SURF work on the Deep Panuke field located offshore Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The contract is for the installation, burial and tie in of circa 17km of 8" infield flowlines and umbilicals to four production wells as well as an acid gas disposal flowline, connecting to a centrally located Floating Production Unit. Offshore installation by the Acergy Falcon and the Acergy Discovery is scheduled to commence during the second quarter of 2010.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "As a leading seabed to surface engineering and offshore construction company with a strong record globally, we are delighted to have won such a prestigious contract.
"It is an honour to have been chosen by EnCana Corporation to work on Deep Panuke. Acergy will deliver engineering skills, on-the-ground expertise and support from our expanding Canadian offices in Eastern Canada including Halifax, Nova Scotia and St. John's, Newfoundland.
"The award of this contract marks the latest chapter in the success of our Canadian operations which are an integral part of Acergy's Northern Europe and Canada Region, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship with EnCana Corporation in the future."
- Encana Calls End to Permian Race as Focus Turns to Output (Oct 18)
- Canada's Encana Smashes Profit Estimates, Shares Rise (Jul 21)
- Encana To Sell Natgas Assets To Caerus Oil For $735MM (Jun 09)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)