ODS International Receives Handling Package
ODS International received an order from Atwood Oceanics to provide handling equipment for their newbuild semisubmersible. Included in the package which is to be delivered June 2009 is all Moonpool and Deck Handling equipment. ODS will also be responsible for supplying additional equipment within the derrick.
ODS International is a global leader in mechanical handling equipment, supplies and services. Established in 1999, ODS International is 100% privately owned and operated, dedicated to providing the energy marketplace with the "missing link" in oilfield customer service. We bring our clients high-value solutions built upon a solid reputation for quality products and integrity. With an extensive standard product list, we can craft customized solutions to meet your unique requirements using the latest 3D design and animation technologies.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: ODS International more info
- ODS Acquires Rogers Oil Tools' Assets, Expands Oilfield Services (Sep 10)
- ODS International Acquires Land and Sea Engineering (Mar 03)
- ODS International Receives Handling Package (Feb 06)