BJ Completes Pipeline
BJ Process and Pipeline Services announced the successful completion of a pipeline pre-commissioning contract for Saipem UK Ltd - Russian Brach Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in Russia. BJ PPS supplied flooding/hydrostatic testing, dewatering, drying and inerting services on the Sakhalin II Phase 2 Development Project offshore Sakhalin Island.
The pipeline network is located in the Piltun Astokhskoye (PA) Oil Field and the Lunskoye Gas Field in the Sea of Okhotsk. These services were carried out on various pipelines, ranging from 4.5-inch NPS to 30-inch NPS (nominal pipe size).
The contract was carried out by BJ PPS personnel based in Singapore. Work was performed over a six-month period as the result of a contract awarded by Saipem to BJ PPS in May.
Over time, BJ PPS has provided similar pre-commissioning services for Saipem in Asia Pacific, most recently on the PTT Phase 3 Project in Thailand and Tangguh Project in Irian Jaya. The most recent operation represents the first time BJ PPS provided services for Saipem on the Sakhalin Development.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: BJ Services Company more info
- Baker Hughes Closes BJ Services Acquisition (Apr 29)
- Baker Hughes, BJ Services Reach Final Agreement with DOJ (Apr 27)
- BJ Services Gets to Work on Casablanca Platform (Apr 09)