MISC Forms LNG JV for Nigerian Work
According to a report made public on the Malaysian Stock Exchange, MISC Berhad has entered into a joint venture with Nigerian National Petroleum Corp., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. ltd. and Deepwater Shipping and Maritime Company to offer Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. a "total LNG business solution for the expanding Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) industry."
The duties of the JV will be to provide international marine transportation, sourcing and procurement of LNG cargo, as well as development, financing and operation of the LNG business.
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
- Billionaire Fredriksen Buys Rig, Ends Hyundai Dispute (Mar 13)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
Company: Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. (NNPC) more info
- Nigeria's State Oil Company Signs Deals With Chevron, Shell (Aug 03)
- Nigeria To Continue Oil Exploration In Lake Chad Basin Despite Kidnapping (Jul 31)
- Nigeria Says Has Rescued Oil Firm Staff Kidnapped By Suspected Boko Haram (Jul 26)
Company: Malaysia International Shipping Corporation Berhad (MISC) more info
- MISC's MaMPU1 to Commence Ops at Vestigo's Anjung Kecil Field Off Sarawak (Sep 30)
- SKTLO Bags $65.3M Contracts for Work Offshore Malaysia, Vietnam (Sep 01)
- MOFT Bags $230M FSO Deal for Chevron's Benchamas 2 Project off Thailand (Aug 24)