ONGC Awards Ramunia a $685M Pipeline Contract Offshore India
Ramunia Holdings Bhd announced that it has been awarded a U.S. $685 million contract from India’s Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd according to AFX News.
Ramunia's subsidiaries Ramunia International Sercives Ltd and Ramunia Fabricators Sdn Bhd received the notification of award from ONGC for a submarine pipeline project in the Heera-Panna-Bassein block of the Bombay offshore basin, about 60 to 90 kilometers west of Mumbai city.
Ramunia reported that the contract includes updating existing facilities, engineering, fabrication, and surveys and testing. The pipeline project will be completed in water depth ranging from 60 to 75 meters.
Ramunia has suspended share trading for this announcement, although the company expects the contract to prove a positive influence on earnings in the fiscal years ahead.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at email@example.com .
Operates 40 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Ramunia Holdings Berhad more info
- ONGC Terminates Pipeline Contract with Ramunia (May 20)
- ONGC Awards Ramunia a $685M Pipeline Contract Offshore India (Jan 28)
- Ramunia and Mackra in Tubular Rolling Plant JV (Apr 20)