ExxonMobil Options for Another 2 Yrs. with Aker Kvaerner
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Norway AS has exercised a two-year option in their term contract with Aker Kvaerner in Stavanger, Norway. The contract covers all ExxonMobil operated assets in the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Aker Kvaerner was awarded the Esso Broad Scope Services Agreement (BSSA) in 1998, covering technical support, maintenance and modifications services onshore, inshore and offshore related to assets in Norway and at the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The contract includes three additional two-year options. ExxonMobil operates the Balder, Ringhorne, Jotun A and Jotun B assets, covered by the contract.V
Long-term service contracts are core business to Aker Kvaerner in the maintenance, modifications and operations business segment. Such contracts are the foundation for development of our competencies, knowledge base and our tools and methods. Close relationship and cooperation with our clients under such contracts creates a unique environment for establishment and delivery of optimal services to our clients and their operating assets.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Exxon Mobil Corporation more info
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)