Oceanteam Secures $14.6 Million Subsea E.ON Installation Contract
Oceanteam ASA announced today that it had signed a contract with E.ON Netz GmbH for Cable Installation Services associated with the Alpha Ventus Offshore Wind Park in Germany, due for installation in 2008.
The contract will be executed in Q3 2008. The commercial terms between the parties remain confidential.
The scope of work consists of the laying and trenching of a 60km subsea cable to connect the Wind Park Alpha Ventus to the grid. The cable installation works will be undertaken with the CLV Team Oman, Cable Lay Barge Oceanteam Installer and shallow water vessels for nearshore works.
The estimate contract value is U.S.$14.6 million.
- Polish Antimonopoly Office Says Nord Stream 2 Threatens Competition (Jul 22)
- Premier Oil's Shares Remain Suspended amid Proposed E.ON Deal (Jan 14)
- Premier Oil to Acquire EON's UK North Sea Assets (Jan 13)
Company: Oceanteam Power & Umbilical more info
- Oceanteam Contemplates a Private Placement of Shares (May 20)
- Oceanteam Provides Interim 1Q08 Update (May 09)
- Oceanteam Unveils Converted Cable Lay Barge (Apr 24)