CMHI Is Set to Build Barge Workover Rigs
China Merchants Heavy Industry Co. (CMHI) and China Oilfield Services Ltd. (COSL) held a signing ceremony at the Nan Hai Hotel for the construction of barge workover rigs for Indonesia CNOOC SES Ltd.
Liu Jian, executive vice president of China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC), Yuan Guangyu, president of COSL, Fang Zhi, general manager of CNOOC SES Ltd, Zhou Zhiyu, managing director of China Merchants Industry Holding Co. (CMIH) and other representatives from related parties attended the ceremony.
CMHI is specializing in offshore oil rig and special ship construction. And in the ship building field, CMHI is in a high ranking in terms of technical capacity and added-value. The total contract amount of this construction project is $360M RMB. Under the contract, CMHI will construct three barge workover rigs and the scheduled delivery is in April 2009.
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: China National Offshore Oil Corp more info
- CNOOC Outlines Business Strategy, Development Plans for 2014 (Feb 18)
- Sinopec Plans 1st Deepwater Well in South China Sea (Jun 16)
- Korean Firms Test Water Offshore China (Jun 04)