Norse Sells Medina Field to EnerVest, et al
Norse Energy Corp ASA refers to its announced intention to sell its Medina Field assets in New York and Pennsylvania (see press release dated November 6, 2007).
Norse Energy has entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with EnerVest, Ltd. and certain of its affiliated parties to sell all its Medina Field assets for a consideration of USD 67 million.
The transaction is subject to due diligence with closing of the transaction anticipated in March 2008. The effective date of this transaction will be January 1, 2008.
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)
Company: EnerVest more info
- Texas' Austin Chalk Booms While Shale Plays Remain Mostly Dormant (Dec 07)
- EnerVest Files Suit Over BLM Utah Permit Denial (Dec 15)
- Laredo, EnerVest Agree to Anadarko Basin Transaction (May 22)