Seadrill Sells Aker Drilling Shares
Seadrill has sold 431,400 shares in Aker Drilling ASA at an average price of NOK39.50. After these transactions Seadrill controls 18,203,900 shares in Aker Drilling ASA through ownership of shares and forward contracts which correspond to 19.57 percent of total outstanding shares in Aker Drilling ASA.
The total ownership percentage has been calculated based on an issued share capital in Aker Drilling ASA of 93,000,000 shares.
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Aker Drilling more info
- Transocean Finalizes Acquisition of Aker Drilling (Oct 04)
- Transocean to Buy Aker Drilling for $1.4B (Aug 15)
- Vantage to Provide Construction Management Services for Aker Drillships (Mar 10)