Reliance Taps Aker FPSO for $1.1 Billion
Reliance Industries Limited has exercised their option to call a 10-year bare boat contract with Aker Floating Production ASA's subsidiary Aker Contracting FP ASA for the FPSO Aker SMART 1.
Over the 10-year duration of the contract, this amounts to U.S. $1.1 billion of bare boat revenues.
As a consequence the operation and maintenance contract for the FPSO with Aker Borgestad Operations AS, a subsidiary of Aker Floating Production ASA, has been extended accordingly.
- India's Reliance Declares 30pct Higher Refinery Capacity at Export Plant (Jan 17)
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
Company: Aker Floating Production more info
- Technip Tapped for Phase 2 Development at Offshore India Oilfield (Dec 08)
- Aker Moves Forward with Strong Profit Performance (Nov 17)
- Jurong Completes Conversion of India's First Deepwater FPSO (Jun 30)