Blaze Energy Starts Up: First Wells Connected to Pipeline
Blaze Energy Corp., a majority-owned subsidiary of Environmental Energy Services, Inc., announced it has connected two wells in the Fayetteville Shale to the pipeline for production.
The first well was connected on Dec. 24, 2007, before year's end as the management team had anticipated and previously reported. Specific numbers will be released at a later date.
"I am pleased to announce to our shareholders that we have now become a production company, not just an exploration company," said A. Leon Blaser, Ph.D., company chairman and CEO. "We are especially pleased that we were able to meet our commitment to our shareholders by beginning production before year's end."
Drilling continues on other wells in the Fayetteville Shale play, and further connections are expected to be announced later this month.
- Blaze Energy Starts Up: First Wells Connected to Pipeline (Jan 09)
- Blaze Energy Enters Fayetteville Shale (Jun 26)
- EESV Solidifies Stake in Fayetteville Shale (Aug 17)
Company: Blaze Energy more info
- Blaze Increases Production, Expects to Reach 2008 Drilling Goal (Oct 29)
- Blaze Connects a Total of 9 Fayetteville Shale Wells for Production (Mar 10)
- Blaze Energy Mounts Additional Production at Fayetteville Shale (Feb 13)