Dresser-Rand to Supply Equipment for Total Pazflor FPSO
Dresser-Rand Group Inc., a global supplier of rotating equipment and aftermarket parts and services, will supply advanced turbomachinery for a floating, production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for the Pazflor Field offshore Angola.
The award is approximately U.S. $44 million. Dresser-Rand will supply gas compression packages. Dresser-Rand will provide four DATUM(R) centrifugal compression trains. Two trains will be driven by gas turbines and two trains will be driven by electric motors. Dresser-Rand booked the order in December 2007.
Pazflor's floating production unit will operate in Block 17 and will be designed to handle 200,000 barrels of oil per day and will be able to store about 1.9 million barrels of crude. First oil production will be in 2011.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Dresser-Rand more info
- Leading through Change: Judy Marks Shares Her Experiences (Jun 17)
- Dresser-Rand Plans to Close Facility and Lay Off 72 Workers in Houston (Dec 23)
- Siemens To Buy Dresser-Rand To Tap US Shale Gas Boom (Sep 22)