SBM Offshore Achieves Winning Bid on FPSO P-57 for Petrobras
Petrobras has confirmed in writing on Jan. 7, 2008, that SBM Offshore is the winning bidder for the turnkey supply and three year operation of the FPSO P-57.
This follows the declaration in December 2007 that SBM Offshore was the lowest bidder in the competitive tender.
Contract discussions are ongoing and are expected to lead to a contractual commitment during the course of January 2008.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)