WorleyParsons Wins Canadian Oil Sands Contract
WorleyParsons' subsidiary, Colt WorleyParsons, has been awarded a contract by Suncor Energy for the engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) of the C$350 million Firebag Stage 3 Pads and Gathering System project.
The project is a key element of Suncor Energy's plan to deliver an additional 70,000 bbpd of oil sands at the Firebag in-situ facility located near Fort McMurray in northern Alberta, Canada. The project commenced in December 2007 and the facility is scheduled for commercial operation in the first quarter of 2010.
The expected revenue over the term of the contract is estimated at C$185 million and extends the ongoing engineering and procurement support provided on previous project phases over the past eighteen months.
- Suncor Says Makes Progress In Oil Sands Project Dispute With Total (Oct 26)
- Canadian Oil's High-Priced Run Set to End as Supply Surges (Oct 11)
- Suncor, Total Argue Over Cost Of Fort Hills Project (Jul 27)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)