Injuries Reported on FPSO Bleo Holm in the UKCS
Talisman Energy (UK) Limited has informed Bluewater of the occurrence of an incident on board of the Bleo Holm FPSO resulting in four persons on board the vessel having sustained injuries.
The incident as it was reported by Talisman occurred on Jan. 4, 2008. The vessel is being operated by Talisman Energy (UK) Limited on the Ross and Blake Fields in the UK Sector of the UK Offshore Continental Shelf.
In December 2005, Talisman took over from Bluewater the operation of the FPSO Bleo Holm under a long term bareboat charter arrangement. Talisman acts as operator and Duty Holder and has its own crew manning the FPSO. At the time of the accident no personnel from Bluewater was on board the vessel.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Bluewater Energy more info
- Bluewater to Supply 2 Turret Mooring Systems for Kaombo Project off Angola (Jun 06)
- Technip Wins Cheviot Field Contract (Mar 29)
- Bluewater Unveils New Composite Cryogenic Hose for Next Gen LNG Transfer (May 26)