BJ Snags PetroChina Contract in Indonesia
BJ Tubular Services has been awarded a contract to provide well construction services in Indonesia by PetroChina International Jabung Ltd. The contract provides for casing and tubing running services to be carried out by BJ Tubular Services personnel for PetroChina's onshore operations in Jambi, Indonesia.
BJ will provide running services for all of the 13% chrome pipe from 2-7/8-inches to seven inches OD. Work recently commenced on the two-year contract, with all related services being delivered by BJ personnel and specialist equipment based in Jakarta, Indonesia. BJ has provided casing and tubing running services offshore Indonesia for most of PetroChina's developments in the region.
- Sources: PetroChina To Take On Global Rivals In Major Expansion Drive (Dec 18)
- Media: Three Dead After Suspected Gas Leak At PetroChina Refinery (Nov 20)
- PetroChina, Beijing Firm Doubling LNG Storage in Caofeidian as Demand Rises (Nov 06)
Company: BJ Services Company more info
- Baker Hughes Closes BJ Services Acquisition (Apr 29)
- Baker Hughes, BJ Services Reach Final Agreement with DOJ (Apr 27)
- BJ Services Gets to Work on Casablanca Platform (Apr 09)