Borge Assumes CFO Post at Aker Kvaerner
Mr Leif Borge, CFO, has accepted a position as CFO in Aker Kvaerner ASA and will for that reason leave Aker Yards at the end of his notice period. Recruitment of his successor has been initiated. Mr Borge has been CFO of Aker Yards since 2002.
Mr Julin says in a comment: "I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Borge for the excellent work he has put down for Aker Yards so far. He has been instrumental in developing the company into its current form, as a leading international shipbuilder with 21 000 employees. Since the listing at Oslo Stock Exchange in 2004, Mr Borge has been an important contributor to the company`s growth."
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Aker Yards more info
- STX Europe Refinances Revolving Credit Facility (Nov 06)
- Aker Yards Swaps Name for STX to Focus on International Market (Nov 03)
- Wartsila to Supply Propulsion Equipment for 5 Offshore Vessels (Nov 03)