Transeuro Claims Beaver River Well Could Be Gas Producer
Transeuro Energy Corp. and Questerre Energy Corporation are pleased to announce that the A-8 well was successfully drilled to target depth.
The well encountered the Nahanni formation as expected at a depth of 3898m and drilling continued to a total measured depth of 4130m to access some 232m of Nahanni reservoir. The well was subsequently conditioned and logged open hole. Based on an interpretation of the logs, the well will be cased and tested in mid January as a potential gas producer.
Transeuro Energy Corp. is involved in the acquisition of petroleum and natural gas rights, the exploration for, and development and production of crude oil, condensate and natural gas. The Company's properties are located in Canada, Armenia Ukraine and in Papua New Guinea through majority ownership in Eaglewood Energy Inc.
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)
Company: Transeuro Energy Corp. more info
- Transeuro: Testing Ops Underway at Ukraine Well (Apr 19)
- Transeuro: First Test Completed at Ukraine Well (Mar 28)
- Transeuro All Smiles over Ukraine Logging Ops (Feb 28)