All 6 of Norse Energy's Manati Wells Producing
Norse Energy Corp, in partnership with Petrobras (Operator) and Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas, announces that all wells in the Manati field are producing.
Manati MNT-4 has been tied-in and all six wells are now producing. Production is scheduled to adjust in accordance with market demand.
Production in Q4 is currently estimated to average about 4.7 MM m3/day. The last recorded production volume prior to MNT well #4 online was 5, 8 MM m3/day.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)