GE Shipping - Greatship Receives Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel
Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd (GE Shipping) has announced that Greatship (India) Ltd (GIL), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company took delivery of new-built Anchor Handling Tug cum Supply Vessel (AHTSV).
The AHTSV, named "Greatship Anjali", which was contracted by GIL in August 2006, is a DP2 vessel with bollard pull of 85 tons.
With the delivery of "Greatship Anjali", the Company now has a fleet of 3 PSV's and 1 AHTSV in the water.
GIL along with its subsidiaries has a new building orderbook of 2 PSV's, 6 Multipurpose Platform Supply & Support Vessels, 2 MSVs, 7 AHTSV's and a 350 ft Jack up Rig.
- Great Eastern Shipping Places Order for 2 Construction Support Vessels (May 05)
- GE Shipping - Greatship Receives Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (Jan 02)
- Great Eastern Shipping Orders 2 Support Vessels, Adds to Fleet (Dec 18)
Company: Greatship Offshore Services Pte more info
- Lamprell Delivers New Jackup for Indian Drilling (Mar 05)
- Greatship Takes Delivery of New Geotechnical PSV (Jan 25)
- Dockwise Secures 8 Contracts to Transport Drilling Rigs, Dredging Equipment (Jan 29)