DeepOcean Charters Vroon Offshore Vessel
DeepOcean has entered into charter party with Vroon Offshore Services for the charter of the newbuilding VOS Satisfaction. The vessel will be delivered to the ship owner and DeepOcean in January 2008.
VOS Satisfaction is a dynamic positioned ROV/Survey vessel of about 60 meters length. The vessel will be outfitted with multibeam echosounders and a ROV system to perform route survey and seabed mapping tasks plus general lay support to clients with projects in the southern part of the North Sea, the Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean.
The vessel will be chartered in for three years firm with two yearly options and will be operated from the DeepOcean's offices in Den Helder and Norwich.
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Vroon Offshore Services BV more info
- Vroon Takes Delivery of 2 PSVs from China's Fujian Southeast Shipyard (Jul 28)
- Vroon Takes Delivery of VOS Enterprise (Jun 18)
- Vroon Offshore Adds Another Vessel (Jun 09)