Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand
A subsidiary of Sinvest AS and DDI Holding AS has entered into a contract with Chevron Offshore (Thailand) Limited for provision of the jack-up drilling rig, Deep Driller 2.
The contract with Chevron will be for an estimated duration between 5 and 7 months for drilling operations offshore Thailand. This contract will commence around end of December 2007. The contract value is approximately USD 28 million to USD 40 million.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)