Aban Offshore to Supply Chevron with Jackup Rig Offshore Thailand
A subsidiary of Aban Offshore Limited has entered into a contract with Chevron Offshore Limited for provision of the jackup drilling rig, Deep Driller 2.
The contract with Chevron will be for an estimated duration of five to seven months for drilling operations offshore Thailand.
This contract will commence around the end of December 2007. The contract value is approximately U.S. $28 million to U.S. $40 million.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Aban Offshore more info
Manages 17 Offshore Rigs
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)