Subsea 7 Lands New Business Awards Totaling $15 Million
Subsea 7, through its i-Tech division, has been honored with a number of new business awards globally with an estimated total value of U.S. $15 million.
i-Tech has been awarded two contracts with terms of three and five years by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for the provision of ROV services onboard two semi-submersible drilling rigs relocating from the US Gulf Of Mexico to work offshore Brazil.
Larsen Oil and Gas has selected i-Tech to provide ROV services for a 2.5 year term onboard a semi submersible offshore Mexico.
In addition to the awards from Petrobras and Larsen Oil and Gas, i-Tech has also been successful in securing a one year contract for the supply of ROV and tooling services onboard a recently upgraded drill ship for work offshore West Africa and the Mediterranean Sea.
i-Tech's Managing Director Neil Milne commented, "These awards further consolidate our position as a global provider of ROV and intervention technologies to the offshore drilling industry. We are particularly pleased that all of these awards are onboard offshore installations new to i-Tech."
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Larsen Oil & Gas Ltd more info
- LTHE Bags $140M EPIC Contract for India's Offshore Vasai East Project (Dec 29)
- Songa Offshore Enters Deepwater Drilling Market (Mar 24)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)