Maersk Contracts 2 Vessels from Havila
Maersk Oil has contracted two modern platform supply vessels from Havila Shipping ASA for a long-term agreement.
The vessels are a Havyard 832 CD design and will be delivered to Maersk during the summer or fall of 2009. The asking price for contracting each vessel is listed at NOK 240 million and NOK 260 million.
The duration of the agreement is a firm five years, plus three one-year options, further strengthening business relations between the two companies.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: Havila more info
- Havila Shipping to Take Ownership of 5 Platform Supply Vessels (Jun 28)
- Havila Shipping Sails Out of 2Q with NOK 158.2MM (Aug 15)
- ODIM Cinches NOK 100MM Contract for Subsea Installations (Jul 09)